There are many home remedies for acne scars treatment that are effective, here are 13 ways to treat acne scars at home.
1. A simple way to treat acne pimples at home with garlic
How to reduce acne pimples at home from garlic - a familiar spice and also extremely famous for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Adding garlic to your daily meal means you are applying a simple but effective acne scar treatment prevention measure.
Instructions to treat
at home with garlic in the following way:
- Crush 5 garlic cloves and leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of water.
- Use a clean cloth to squeeze the juice from the crushed garlic.
- Mix diluted vinegar solution with garlic juice.
- Use a cotton pad or gauze to absorb the above solution and apply it on the acne for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
2. How to treat acne pimples at home with cucumber
How to get rid of acne pimples at home by applying a cucumber mask, which is a very familiar skin care method for women. In addition, how to treat acne pimples with cucumber is equally simple. You can puree cucumber with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and apply this mixture on acne pimples skin. This is also an effective acne removal method.
3. How to treat acne pimples at home with apple cider vinegar
Many studies on natural acne pimples with apple cider vinegar have shown the beneficial effects of apple cider vinegar on acne pimples skin. Apple cider vinegar can reduce excess oil on the face and prevent acne from appearing. In addition, apple cider vinegar also has the ability to fight certain types of bacteria, and prevent inflammation on the skin.
Simple ways to treat acne pimples with apple cider vinegar:
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of 1:3, can add more water depending on the sensitivity of the skin.
- After washing your face, gently apply the mixture on your face. You can use cotton balls or cotton pads. Make sure the item is clean and handle it gently to avoid irritation.
- Wait for about 5 - 20 seconds, then wash your face with water and pat dry.
- Do it 1 to 2 times per day.
Note: Applying pure apple cider vinegar to the skin can cause burns and irritation. So use it in small amounts and don't forget to dilute it before applying it on your face.
4. Treat acne pimples at home with honey and cinnamon
Honey and cinnamon are two great antioxidants that are extremely helpful in treating acne. These two substances also help fight bacteria and reduce inflammation. You can apply honey directly to your face or combine it with the following recipe.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder into a paste.
- Wash your face, then gently spread the mixture on your face.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with water to clean the mixture and then pat dry.
Honey can also be combined with other ingredients in the treatment of acne pimples. Turmeric, yogurt, and lemon juice are common and effective options.
Combine honey and lemon juice:
- 4 tablespoons honey + 1 teaspoon lemon juice, mix well and apply on face.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water, pat dry with a towel.
With these natural masks, you can apply them twice a week for best results.
5. How to shop at honey house acne pimples
Honey is rich in antioxidants that help clear excess oil and unclog pores. Honey bees have antibacterial and wound healing properties.
Use a cotton swab to apply a little honey on the mole. Otherwise, add honey to your face.
6. Effective at-home acne pimples treatment with tea tree oil
How to effectively treat acne pimples at home with tea tree oil is a method that many people are interested in. In fact, tea tree oil is present in many well-known acne pimples products.
You can also mix your own simple acne treatment recipe with tea tree oil. Because the activity of tea tree oil is very strong, always remember to dilute it before applying to the skin to avoid irritation.
Dilute tea tree oil with water in a ratio of 1:9.
Use a cotton pad to apply the solution evenly on the acne area.
You can add a moisturizer.
You can apply this method 1-2 times per day.
7. How to effectively treat acne pimples at home with fresh aloe vera
How to treat acne pimples at home with aloe vera - a plant that has long been popular with many different uses. Aloe vera (aloe vera) is often added to moisturizers, soaps, ointments, etc. The plant is used to treat scratches or minor burns.
Aloe vera contains salicylic acid and sulfur, two active ingredients commonly found in acne products.
How to treat acne pimples at home with aloe vera do the following:
Wash and peel off the skin.
Crush the flesh or scrape the gel from the aloe vera. Use a clean brush to apply on your face.
Wait for about 15 minutes and then wash your face thoroughly with water.
Repeat 2-3 times a week to remove hidden acne effectively.
Stay tuned for part 2 of the article 13 simple home remedies for acne pimples with natural methods.
See more product: Acne Scar Treatment Fermentation Synbio β-Glucan
See more articles: 13 simple home remedies for acne pimples with natural methods ( part 2)